Sunday, October 28, 2007

sunday music: 28 october - reformation

once again blogging my comment from the RevGals Sunday afternoon video...

Thanks, Cathy! really nice juxtapositions of everything. This morning the music included (and I won't comment on the congregation's singing):

O Day Full of Grace
O God Our Help in Ages Past
Borning Cry
Choir anthem: God is Our Refuge and Strength, with 2 trumpets - by Allen Pote
A Mighty Fortress is Our God

more: Laura, thanks for your condolences; it's now more than 24 hours post-borning cry, so obviously I survived. Mary Beth, Laura, I also love Siyahamba! And Teri, I'm convinced there is no such thing as adequate trinitarian language; I've been known to say "Creator, Redeemer Sanctifier God" in my sermon salutation, but that still doesn't quite fly. Everyone, what a wonderful musical feast!

No comments: