Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Piano Music 2006: Contemporary Christian

Today I'm wrapping up 2006 by posting the music I've performed in public over the past few years.

from Godspell, "O Bless the Lord, my Soul" | Stephen Schwartz
Blessed Be the Lord God Almighty | Bob Fitts
Lord, I Lift Your Name on High | Rick Founds
I Will Enter His Gates/This is the Day | arranged by Mark Hayes
Shine, Jesus, Shine! | Graham Kendrick
How Excellent is Thy Name | Dick & Melodie Tunney
Psalm 103, "Bless the Lord" | Andraé Crouch
Do You Hear what I Hear? | Noel Regney & Gloria Shayne
Thy word...Psalm 119:105 | Amy Grant & Michael Smith
Shout to the Lord!| Darlene Zschech
More Precious than Silver | Lynn Deshazo
I Love You, Lord | Laurie Klein
We Bring the Sacrifice of Praise | Kirk Dearman
Holy Ground | Gerron Davis
Hymn to Freedom | Oscar Peterson
Come, Let us Worship and Bow Down | Dave Doherty
We Are an Offering | Dwight Liles
Christ the Lord is Risen Today | Jack C. Goode
Lamb of God | Twila Paris
We Bow Down | Twila Paris
You Are My All in All | Dennis Jernigan

No comments: